Quick cash injections when you need them with Business Finance

  • Receive up to 95% of your invoice value within 24 hrs
  • No real estate security required
  • A come and go business finance facility

Enquire Now

Why Scottish Pacific is an award-winning SME lender

3 Easy Steps To Speed Up Your Cash Flow with Business Finance

Step 1

Send us copies of the invoices you would like to turn into cash.

Step 2

You’ll receive 95% of the value of your invoices in your bank account within 24h.

Step 3

You’ll receive the remaining 5%, less a small fee, when your customers pay.

How much can I access?

Use our calculator to see how much business cash you could access using the invoices you are waiting for payment on.

Enter the amount of money you are currently owed by your customers.

$

You could borrow up to:

$
Enquire Now

What Is Selective Invoice Finance?

Improve cash flow and seize opportunities the easy way.

Selective Invoice Finance is a flexible funding option which helps you improve your business cash flow fast, by advancing/unlocking money you are already owed. Simply submit the invoices you would like to receive cash for and we’ll transfer 95% of the value straight into your bank account. The remaining 5%, less fees will be deposited when your customer pays. Once set up, you can use it as an on-demand facility, submitting new invoices for funding when you need it.

Who does our solution suit?

An Australian registered business with an ABN
Businesses selling to other businesses
Business who's sales invoices take longer than 15 days for payment
Businesses in need of funding for cash flow or growth

What Our Clients Have To Say


Frequently Asked Questions

Approval can take as little as 24h from providing the required information. You can speed up this process by gaining a pre-approval using our online tool.
When you submit new invoices for funding we will make the cash available within 24 hours.

Our qualification criteria is based on 3 mandatory requirements.

  1. Your business needs to have invoices issued for delivered goods or completed services that you require the finance on.
  2. Your Business needs to sell products or services to other businesses on standard trade credit terms.
  3. Your business needs to have a sales turnover greater than $200,000 per annum and be operating for at least 6 months.

See if you qualify by using our pre-approval tool here.

No. One of the key benefits is that the value of the outstanding invoices acts as the guarantee for the finance that you require. Unlike other commercial overdrafts we do not require you use any personal assets or real estate as security.
  • STEP 1: Send us copies of the invoices you would like to turn into cash.
  • STEP 2: You’ll receive 95% of the value of your invoices in your bank account within 24h.
  • STEP 3: You’ll receive the remaining 5%, less a small fee, when your customers pay.
As we don’t require real estate security our funding solution will typically sit alongside your existing banking arrangements. What’s more, you may find you have little need for your overdraft or other funding as you can access all the funding you need from within your business.
Selective Invoice Finance is a cost effective short-term financing solution with a simple fee structure. The cost depends on how long you need finance for.

Unlike other forms of business finance, with Selective Invoice Finance there are no non-usage fees or re-activation fees, provided your account remains open.
Selective Invoice Finance is ideal for small to medium sized businesses looking for a rapid cash injection. It is a great solution for seasonal businesses or businesses that only have an occasional requirement for additional working capital.
 
Call us on 1300 315 661 to discuss whether Selective Invoice Finance is the right solution for you